Not safe for work and/or school. I post/reblog things I like. This blog contains a lot of posts about "The Mentalist" as well as Val Kilmer and his films/other activities. Spoilers will be seen here. You have been warned. May contain swear words/strong language. Most importantly, though, is this: NONE of the images are mine, with the exception of the picture of the ferret that shows up next to the posts on your dash. Same goes for all of the quotes/chats. I am not out to take ownership of anything on here which belongs to someone else; I just am using this to pass them along so that others can be exposed to these things. If something is actually mine, I will say so. Otherwise, everything else belongs to its/their respective owner(s).
We know what you’re doing ;)
3x04 and 6x18
I’m glad to know that I wasn’t the only one thinking about that scene when watching the scene from tonight’s episode!
I’m actually dying to see Jane’s reaction when he hears Lisbon might be moving to DC with Pike! Just imagine the emotions that he’ll be trying to/can’t restrain!!!
It’ll be interesting to see what she decides regarding D.C., because I’m pretty sure that will play a huge part in the Jisbon moments/relationship (or lack thereof). It will probably either be her moving on with Pike or going to Jane, but not necessarily right away for either one. As I said before, I think it will be interesting.
WTF, Jane? What is that even supposed to mean? I genuinely do not understand that comment.
From "The Mentalist" episode 'Forest Green' (6.18); Wylie is finally starting to catch onto Jane's schemes
- Cho: [as he and Wylie enter break room] Hey.
- Wylie: Morning! What's up?
- Cho: I need you to do something for me.
- Wylie: Somethin' shady for Jane?
- Cho: [takes defensive stance] Why do you ask?
- Wylie: Because people only talk to me like this when we're doing something shady for Jane.
- Cho: I need you to create an electronic trail that makes it look like the FBI just released millions of dollars in frozen assets.
- Wylie: You mean a DNS hijacking. What- when you go to a bank's website, it redirects you to a phony version of the same site. You can make it look like anything you want.
- Cho: Yes. [points quickly at Wylie] That. And yes, it's for Jane.
- Wylie: Okay, sure.
- Cho: You can do it.
- Wylie: With my eyes closed.
- Cho: Good man. [both leave]
DAMN IT, JANE
That could be you!
Also, I can’t help but feel as though that timing was intentional. He said that and then deliberately did something to be deceitful - even if it wasn’t Lisbon he was deceiving this time -.as if to illustrate how much of a good man he isn’t.